Saturday 14 January 2012

First ever post!

Hello everyone!

This is my first ever post, so i just thought i would share a little bit about myself. My name is Alex, I'm 15 years old and I'm from the north of England! 


I wanted a blog because I've seen other peoples and thought I'd quite like to try it out for myself!  

I really love beauty and fashion and having a good natter about what I've bought and what i think of products, so i figured a blog would be a great way to do it!
I also know there are alot of girls out there around my age who don't have mums, sisters, auntys or best friends who they would normally talk about these things with. Some girls feel like they dont fit in with a certain group of friends and they just want someone to relate to. I want those girls to know that it isnt the end of the world.  I'm doing this for them and they DO have someone to talk to about anything, it doesnt have to be about make up or fashion, it could be about what they did that day, their problems, or just how they are feeling!


To be completely honest i haven't really made my mind up about the 'life' part just yet, i don't want to put my self out there too much and end up getting stalked or something, i am only 15 after all:-) 
But i do know i will be sharing quite abit about what I'm doing at the moment and other family  things!
Anyway, im going to get on now and try to get some good ideas flowing about what to put on here and try to get to grips with how this whole bloging thing works!
All ideas and suggestions are welcome, just comment below!

ByeX

No comments:

Post a Comment