Friday 9 March 2012

Friday favourite and Fudgeroo!

Hi guys!
Hope you had a nice week, This is my Friday favourite and Fudgeroo.
What is a fudgeroo? My fudgeroo is the product I disliked this week!
Favourite!
So first of all my favourite this week is my Angel Fish Sleek fish: smoothing serum


I absolutely LOVE this, it is very much a rediscovered product for me...
 I got an Angel Fish hair products set for Christmas 2010!  At the time I wasn't interested in hair/makeup/beauty etc... So it just went to the back of my pile of presents with all the other 'smelly bath stuff'  
Anyway, I was up in the loft with my nephew the other day helping him look for something when I came across my Angel fish set completely unopened!
Anyway, I really love this! 
 It smells delish too, like coconuts on a tropical island... dilly dang delicious!
I put it on damp hair and run about a penny sized pump through my ends and it makes it look so shiny and feels reaaalllly soft!

Fudgeroo!
For my fudgeroo this week I have got a nail varnish remover...
However its one of those ones where theres a sponge in a little tub soaked with remover.  I already have one of these, its the one from boots which I will link here! and this one is truly amazing and I would recomend it to anyone! All you have to do is stick your finger in, wiggle and litterally within seconds you pull your finger out nail polish free!  it even gets glitter off really well.... anyway I had mine since christmas and it just started to dry out, I thought it was great I got 3 months use out of it for just £2.00, so I asked my mum to get me a new one if she saw it on her travels... she came back with this.


It is the same concept as my other one except its awfull.
First off the actual stuff inside smells horrid!  it leaves your nail with a strange white-ish residue.
Yuk!
Then the worst thing of all, the lid isn't sealed properly, so when you twist the lid thinking you've shut it properly, the liquid still gets out.
I shut the lid as tight as it would go and put it upside down and loads of liquid came pouring out out.
I don't even know where my mum go it from, she just said 'a little shop' I'm guessing it was about 50p from a little cheapy shop.
Sometimes you do have to pay a little extra for good quality product!

All my love
Alex.X

No comments:

Post a Comment