Sunday 1 July 2012

Haul: Fashion Union, Newlook, H&M and more!

Hi guys!
I went shopping again so I have another haul for you!
I'm going to get straight into it!

*****
So I finally caved and bought a pair of Toms! But I'm so glad I did, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! Seriously it feels like you're walking on a cloud! I got the navy blue ones because I love navy and it goes with almost anything! I got them from office and they cost £34.99 The amazing thing about Toms is they give 1 pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair they sell!


 *****
Now, these are the most amazing things in the world! They are my bright barbie pink, glittery Hunter wellies! I LOVE them!
I got the kids ones because they are only £35 and the adults ones are around £60! You may be thinking 'Why has she bought wellies in July? Is she crazy?' Well yes, yes I am crazy! However I do have a valid excuse! In 4 days I'm off to Wakestock which is 4 day music festival! Yay! If you're in England at the moment you will know the weather isn't the best, infact its rather awfull so as you can imagine: rain + big field + lots of people =mudbath.


Can you see the glitter! How amazing is that!?

*****
Now, I have wanted these for so long! I feel like every youtuber and blogger in England has them! I promise, I wasn't just being a sheep (Baa) I have been  trying to get my mitts on these for months and months but every time I went in topshop they were gone! and they never had them in stock online. Then the unforeseeable happened... They went off the topshop website! I knew I couldn't not have them, so I turned to ebay where I got them for £8.00! Yes! That's £20 less than I would have had to pay! So I'm a happy blogger and can't wait to wear my knew shoes out!

*****
I got these lovely shorts from H&M for £10.00 They were down from £19.99 so thats half price! I really needed more shorts for this summer because all my ones from last year are too big for me because I lost weight! They're really loose and soft and I love them! The belt they come with is studded all the way around but I'll probably take it off and swap it with another one.

*****
Now this picture does this dress no justice atall! It was from AX Paris and was £15 down from £30! This dress was supposed to be my after prom dress for the after prom party one of my friends was having, but unfortunately the party was cancelled so I didn't get to wear it! When I do get to wear it I'll put pictures up so you can see how pretty it really is!


*****
I got these baby's from New Look for £10.00! They were down from £14.99 so I just had to have them!  I love the colour and I think they are so summery!
Like I said I needed shorts anyway because I hardly have any that fit me!


*****
I got these from Matalan which isn't really somewhere I ever shop, but I had to go there with my mum last week and I was pleasantly surprised! They had some really really lovely things in there and I will definitely be making another trip there sometime soon! I got (more!) shorts! This time they are a little different, they are in a beautiful floral, pastel, daisy print! I love them! I haven't worn them yet because I'm really unsure of how to syle them so if you have any suggestions please leave me a comment below it will be much appreciated!


*****
Now I know this isn't very pretty or cute but Its just a basic for when I go to wakestock, its a maroon zip up jacket/hoodie. It was from H&M and was but £14.99. I usually style it with leggings and a top with the sleeves scrunched up and lots of pretty bracelets! 

*****
I got this top from fashionunion.com but It wasn't exactly what I was expecting! the whole of the front is made out of a really sheer net-like material so you would have to wear a vest top underneath it. However I still quite like the design at the front
  
*****
This top was also from fashionunion.com It looks massive on the picture for some reason but it looks like a normal top when its on! I love the design of this and love all the different colours! Its something abit different and not something I would normally go for but I like it!

*****
Now this top is just a really nice basic to have, it was from fashionunion.com and was about £3.00 I was really surprised at the quality of the material! It's really nice material and feels well made! It has 3/4 length sleeves and I really love it!


*****
And finally I got this gorgeous top from the Newlook kids section! This picture doesn't do it justice atall and it looks really nice on! It was only £11.50 so I just had to get it!

  
*****

Sorry I got bored while taking the pictures, atleast you get to see what one of the tops looks like on ahaha! (don't even ask why theres a plane in my living room, I don't even know... I actually dread to think what my nephew was doing with it ahaha)
*****
Well I hope you enjoyed having a nosey at what I've been splurging on over the last few days!
Hope you have a nice week
All my love, Alex.X

No comments:

Post a Comment