Monday 3 December 2012

Starting Vlogmas!

Hello!
I came home from college earlier, and decided to catch up on a few youtube videos.  As I scanned my sub box I noticed about 5 different 'Vlogmas' videos (Vlogging+Christmas) and I don't know what happened! I just thought oh my god! I should do this! I've wanted to do something like this for so long, so I've just decided to go for it.  I don't expect loads of views of anything but I just think it will be fun to look back on, and without trying to sound morbid my nana is so so poorly at the moment, so it will be nice to have the run up to our last Christmas with her documented.
I have my day 2 up right now, it was filmed quite a while ago but it was just to help me catch up and I've filmed a few snippets of today so they will be up for day 3 tomorrow, and every day after that I will film one day, then edit and upload the next!
I really hope I can stick to it and do every single day, it will be so amazing if I can!  I also have lots of video ideas that I can film and edit to go up on days that I'm just not doing that much.  Most of which I have been dying to show you guys on here, but its so difficult to do a blog post on certain things!
So I am super super excited to get going with this! I'm always vlogging and editing and then not doing anything with it!
The link to my youtube is HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment