Thursday 31 January 2013

Belated Thankyou Post!

Hello! 
I hope you are all well! (Yes, all 6 of you!)
As you may have noticed my lovely little corner of the interweb had a little makeover a few months ago!  
I love it now and all credit goes to my beautiful bloggy friend Becky!
Her blog is called Rosee Petals and is absolutely gorgeous! 
Like her dad, she is a very talented photographer, I love everything about her pictures!  
All through primary school we were inseparable but sadly lost contact as she went to a different high school! We finally got re-united 5 years later in sixth form where we both discovered we like lots of the same things and we both have a passion for blogging!  Bloggers are very few and far between where live, so its super strange we were best friends and now we both have blogs!
To thank her for putting the effort in to help me I want you all to hop over to her blog for a little nosey around!  
I promise you will not be disappointed ! She puts me to shame! 
Click HERE! to go to her blog!
Her instagram is also worth a look, especially, if like us, you like Cath Kidston! Her username is: Rosee_Petals

2 comments:

  1. Haha aww thankyou Alex! I'm so glad you like your design I did :D And I know what you mean a out bloggers being few and far between here, I swear they all seem to live in London! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! All the fun stuff seems to be in London!

      Delete